Sunday, August 23, 2009

pissed

Ok now this may seem confusing to you but its not i just don't have time to organize my thoughts because i am so pissed.
  1. don't tell me because i don't have a job i have no say
  2. u r the reason why i am currently jobless when u said u were going to take me to get my card i waited impatiently for like two months.
  3. guess what if you would have taken me to get that card then i wouldn't be living here
  4. the room was clean you decided to ignore me
  5. then i asked you for $26 to get license switched over so that i can get a job with da city or even driving a school bus well since i have no job we know what you didn't do
  6. yeah you pissed me off when you gave your girlfriend the wii that was intended for me for Christmas
  7. oh and you told mom-mom that the dog chased the cat out the door how does a dog that stays tied up in the dining room chase a cat that stays in my lil sis room out of the door.
  8. you illegally dumped those poor animals out of the car and drove off
  9. you put two geckos in the dumpster they were still alive
  10. oh your not the only one who has read this i sent copies to other interested parties
  11. your room I MEAN MY ROOM IS NEXT ;) i just cant wait for KARMA so I'll do it myself
  12. oh yeah i wonder what people will think of you now

No comments:

Post a Comment